No Thanks, I'm Good
No-Brainer IF Jam Autumn 2015 entry. Short Squiffy IF story about misunderstandings, good intentions, and a giant monster. Short, sweet, and to the point due to this being my first ever IF story.
Hypertext Fiction Challenges:
- Style your game with CSS. [X]
- Make the PC a public domain character. [X]
- Avoid all gendered pronouns. [X]
- Plot your game with the Envisioner. "The legend of Persephone envisioned as a city-smashing monster tale." [X]
- Write in a genre you usually don't. [X]
- HOLD ONTO THAT FEEL-EH-EENG, STREET LIGHTS, PEOPLE, WHOAHH-OH-OHHHHHH~~~ [XXXXXXXXXXXXX]
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.